- Obamacare stays.
- Bush tax cuts for the rich cannot be made permanent.
- Women have retained the right to make choices about their own bodies for at least 4 more years.
- The middle class will not have to make up for the tax relief given to the upper class.
- The nation is divided amongst at least two major parties to a point where teamwork might be tough.
- It is the electoral vote total that matters (even though Obama did gain in popular vote totals over the course of the night).
- California and Texas may be super power states, but the small ones can make all the difference in a close call.
- Florida will be Florida. The election has pretty much ended and it still hasn’t pledged allegiance to a candidate. Please no re-count this year.
- The voter dynamics are changing and they make all the difference.
- It’s over. For the next two years at least, we will not have to think about any sort of election. I think this is a well-deserved vacation.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Some Thoughts on Election 2012
Posted by Unknown at 11:23 AM